Course Map & Parking Instructions
The 10K route will deviate at approximately the 2-mile mark or at the Public Transportation Turnaround by Helfaer Field on the 5K route.
The 10K route will head towards the Home Plate Plaza to the Frederick Miller Way ring road and up to Mitchell Blvd. and enter into the VA Medical Center grounds. Participants will remain on Mitchell Blvd. until it intersects with the Hank Aaron State Trail. Participants will then travel East on this section of the Hank Aaron State Trail.
Hank Aaron State Trail info:
- Participants cross Menomonee River via the bridge at the end of S. 33rd Ct.
- Participants will travel North across the bridge.
- Participants will follow the Hank Aaron State Trail, along the Menomonee River, from the bridge at the end of S. 33rd Ct. until the trail intersects with Selig Dr.
- Participants will travel East/ North on this section of the trail until it rejoins the 5K course route.
- Parking is free to all participants on the morning of the 5K &10K Run/Walk
- Those who arrive prior to 7:30am will be directed to the Yount and Uecker lots, east of American Family Field
- Those who arrive after 7:30am will be directed to the Thomas and Aaron lots, west of the ballpark
- Participants are strongly encouraged to account for traffic and arrive no later an 7:15am to assure they are able to park in the Yount/Uecker lots, which are significantly closer the start line