Course Rules and Regulations
- All human beings, regardless of age or ability level, on the course during the 5K Run/Walk must be registered.
- Bibs and Registrations are non-transferable.
- Strollers, baby joggers, and wagons are allowed, but those using them must be registered participants regardless of age and ability level. Toddlers 2 years and under are welcome to register for free using promo code “Toddler1”, but they must be officially registered to participate. As a result, they will not receive a commemorative shirt, refreshments, or other giveaways.
- Unregistered participants, pets, unauthorized vehicles, skateboards, roller skates, bicycles, or other motorized devices are not allowed.
- Headphones are welcome.
- At the beginning of the Run/Walk, please allow runners to line up in front, with walkers in back
- Officials may cancel, delay, or change the Run/Walk to a non-scored event in the instance of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of participants. In the event of cancellation, no refunds will be issued.